Book: "A Worker Need Not Be Ashamed"
THE PLAIN TRUTH ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN WORK ETHIC IS REVEALED IN THE 288 PAGES OF THIS INSPIRING TRAINING GUIDE FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS WHO WORK IN ALL TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS!
"Jim connects into God's Word and uniquely spells out the requirements for living a Godly life filled with true joy on the job and beyond the workplace." - Dr. Roberta Messner, Author and Writer for Guideposts - Huntington, West Virginia. Order Your Copy Now.
OUR BOOK SPECIAL !
Jim's book is available through over 25,000 bookstores worldwide. However, you can save by purchasing this book directly from Worker Ministries. Call us at 336-449-5904 for our mailing address. Our charge is $14 for the book plus $3 shipping charges. Make your check payable to Worker Ministries. You will receive your book within one week of receipt of your payment. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY!
Jim's Book, A Worker Need Not Be Ashamed, now for sale in the book store of Liberty University and at over 25,000 book stores throughout the world!
Survey after survey show that MOST WORKERS IN AMERICA have little or no JOY ON THE JOB.
There are many reasons for such negative results but there is ONE common denominator which pertains to most of these managers and employees. They have found their job but they have also missed their calling! When this occurs in your life, we GUARANTEE that you will be perfectly miserable!
God has placed you on this earth for a reason. You are part of his total plan. But, when you do not find your purpose for living, you become a misfit which can be compared to an odd piece that will never fit into a beautiful picture in a puzzle!
No matter where you work, learn how to:
· Find your true calling in life and stop wandering in the wilderness!
· Live the life of a Christian while working for any boss!
· Do the job right the first time!
· Manage your time - a precious gift of God!
· Establish a righteous reputation through consistently practicing true business ethics!
Learn how to get rid of the monsters of your work life:
· Stress · Financial Trouble
· Worry · Physical Sickness
· Changes · A Tired Body
· The Rumor Mill · A Defeatist Spirit
· Impatience · Self Sins
· Dissatisfaction · The Perfect Syndrome
· Lack of Confidence · Complacency
· Marital Problems · A Callous Heart